Friday, April 12, 2013

Kickstarter Review Policy

Right now there are a dozen kickstarter campaigns going on that are related to scenery and many more that were around from before we started. Our inaugural post was for the Dwarven Forge Kickstart that is already massively successful.

I want to help everyone who is looking to kickstart or crowd fund their terrain. If you are going to launch or have already launched a kickstarter, indiegogo, or other form of funding for your gaming terrain please send me an email at modularfortress@gmail.com

I will maintain a list and section dedicated to these projects so that both the creator and those who do not wish to slug through the rather primitive kickstarter browse tool.

If I like your kickstart a lot I will even write a blog post about what you are doing and any other information that seems relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment